Soft and sweet tropical breeze, unimaginably beautiful seafronts and pristine white sandy beaches, amazing spas and the refreshing service that they have on offer; delicious seafood, some exciting water sporting activities, and ample amount of time that you have on hand to enjoy with your sweetheart…
If you happen to find yourself completely fit into the above mentioned scenario, then let me tell you that an exotic tropical honeymoon destination is definitely your muse. If yes, then well we do have a great news for you. There are a lot of tropical locations that you may think, if you are planning an exotic honeymoon for you and your spouse.
For more help, you can always refer to the following part of this writeup. So, keep reading to find out more!
Top 10 exotic tropical honeymoon destinations:
1. Tahiti Islands: Tahiti Islands are like tiny sparks of paradise on earth. Each island offers you scenic spots and seclusive atmosphere which is required for the newlyweds. The biggest attraction for couple hitting Tahiti are the bungalow-style hotel rooms that are built on turquoise lagoon water. Such seemingly most natural setting provides world class amenities, excellent yet discreet service, honeymoon cruises and Polynesian spas. All these reasons make Tahiti the best exotic vacation spot!
2. The Maldives: As they say, if you want to make most of every second of your honeymoon, then you’ve got to plan for spending it in Maldives. Set amidst Indian Ocean, Maldives is the hottest tropical honeymoon destination these days. With tranquil honeymoon resorts offering you world class amenities, discreet service and loads of privacy, Maldives is one of the most exotic honeymoon destinations. Along with spending your time in leisure, you may also enjoy water sporting activities here.
3. Hawaii Islands: Hawaii is the best tropical hotspot for all travel enthusiasts. Planning a honeymoon in scenic tropical locations of Hawaii makes it even more special. You can enjoy a quality time with your sweetheart amidst the golden sandy beaches, world class honeymoon resorts, numerous natural treasures like waterfalls, rainforests, volcanoes and amazing seafronts when you are in Hawaii. The toughest challenge for you would be to choose a resort to spoil yourself! So, get ready to say “Aloha!”
4. Mauritius: Mauritius is referred as the “Pearl of Indian Ocean” for a reason! The island is popular for its breathtaking natural beauty and excellent setting which is required for a seclusive and not to forget, romantic honeymoon! You are sure to have the most romantic outing with your partner and you soaking up in the sun with the idyllic atmosphere meant for just the two of you!
5. The Seychelles: The Seychelles islands are famous for their dazzling natural beauty, dramatic rock formations and tranquil vegetation. The place is definitely worth to be considered as one of the top 10 exotic tropical honeymoon destinations. All the islands of Seychelles are highly influenced by rich marine life and natural treasures. The place is also home to various exclusive vacation resorts.
6. Fiji Islands: Fiji offers you one of the most intimate honeymoon spots, with pristine white beaches, clear waterfronts and friendly locals. The warm tropical sun and warm hearted people of Fiji will definitely welcome you with open hands. All that you need to do is to choose one of the 300 serene islands of Fiji and plan you honeymoon to perfection!
7. The Amalfi Coast, Italy: Being the most romantic place on the earth (a personal attribute), Italy also offers fun and recreation for those who are looking for some tropical fun in the name of the Amalfi Coast. The dreamy Mediterranean coastline and clear waterfronts will definitely leave you clueless, amazed and secluded from the outside world – making it the best place to be with the love of your life!
8. The Bahamas: The Bahamas is the perfect spot for those of you who are equally interested in adventure as in romance. If both of you are a bit outgoing and would like to spend challenging adrenaline zeal of each other, then the Bahamas is the best place for you! You can enjoy surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing and rafting when in the Bahamas. Along with these all-adventurous activities, you can also spend some really quality and secluded time with each other in one of the relaxing honeymoon resorts.
9. New Caledonia: This little paradise on earth is located in the Southern Pacific ocean. This place offers you a great time to bond, relax and rejuvenate. All this comes with delicious French cuisine, and that rich cosmopolitan charm that you always desired for. All these things are set to make your honeymoon the most memorable vacation taken by you and your soul-mate!
10. The Whitsundays: The Whitsundays islands are located near central coast of Queensland, Australia. And luckily, it is one of the most unusual and equally romantic exotic tropical honeymoon destinations. The trouble free days and balmy nights spent in the Whitsundays with your partner will definitely go a long way!